To access RAIDS Online, click here.
RAIDS Online connects law enforcement with the community to reduce crime and improve public safety. Crime mapping helps the public get a better idea of the crime activity in their area so they can make more informed decisions about how to stay safe.
RAIDS Online goes beyond crime mapping by automatically alerting the public about recent crime activity and by improving communication between the public and law enforcement through anonymous tips. RAIDS Online empowers the public to make better decisions about crime by putting the same technology used by law enforcement to analyze and interpret crime activity into the hands of the public.
- To access Anderson Township (click on the State of Ohio, then Anderson Township).
- Search Address Feature
- Date Ranges
- Events (Crimes)
- Sex Offenders
- Analytic Layers / Density Map (provides Crime Hot Spots)
Top Left Corner of Map:
- Maps (can switch between map and satellite overview)
- Analytics (views of crime class, crime type by day of week, timeline-day and day of week (by hour).
Top Right Corner of Map:
- Sign up for crime alert notifications.
- Download i-Phone App (Android App also available through Google Play).
- Follow RAIDS Online at Facebook and Twitter.