- Business neighbors getting to know each other and sharing knowledge of common interest.
- Implementing crime prevention techniques and strategies in business districts.
- Problem solving through a partnership between business owners/management and law enforcement.
- Outreaching to other public and private agencies that can assist in problem solving.
Goals and Benefits
- Improved communications.
- Greater freedom and security for employees and community.
- Revived sense of civic responsibility as a natural and expected member of the community.
- Healthier and interdependent business communities.
- Crime prevention training and programs for businesses.
- Positive working relationship with law enforcement.
- Establishing an open line of communication with law enforcement.
- Receiving crime information, bulletins and updates from law enforcement.
Crime Prevention Programs
- Business Watch Program
- Business Security Surveys
- Breaking & Entering Prevention
- Parking Lot Security
- Business Alarms
- Preventing False Alarms
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED)
- Internal Theft Precautions
- Shoplifting Prevention
- Vandalism Prevention
- Robbery Prevention
- Bad Check Fraud
- Counterfeit Currency
- Credit Card Fraud
Anderson Township Business Watch Districts
- Beechmont Corridor
- Northern Anderson
- Anderson Towne Center
- Clough & Eight Mile
- Clough Historical
- Five Mile Center
- Salem Road
- Skytop Pavilion
- Kellogg Avenue
View the Business Crime Prevention brochure
For more information, contact Corporal David S. Boiman (Crime Prevention Officer) at email@example.com or (513) 474-5770.