Clough Pike & Turpin Hills Drive Traffic Advisory
February 28, 2013
To provide better service to Anderson Area customers, the Greater Cincinnati Water Works has contracted with Smithcorp, Inc. to install new 8” and 12” water mains in the following street(s):
- Clough Pike from 2,400-feet west of Turpin Hills Drive to Copperleaf Lane
- Turpin Hills Drive from Clough Pike to 250-feet north of Lengel Road
Construction is scheduled to begin on or around March 4, 2013, and is expected to be completed on or around July 25, 2013. The contractor will be normally working Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. However, there may be situations that will require work other than normal days.
Traffic Restrictions: The following restrictions on local roadway shall apply to the construction involved in this project.
- On Clough Pike, from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday, one (1) eleven (11’) foot lane of traffic will be maintained in each direction. During all other working hours one (1) eleven (11’) foot lane of alternating traffic will be maintained by the uses of flaggers with “stop/slow” paddles. During all non-working hours, the entire roadway will be open and available for the movement of traffic.
- On Turpin Hills Drive, from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. the entire roadway will be closed to thru traffic within the project limits. During all other working hours the local traffic will be maintained by the uses of flaggers with “stop/slow” paddles. During all non-working hours, the entire roadway will be open and available for the movement of traffic.
- All local property, businesses and emergency vehicles access will be maintained at all time.
However, as work progresses the traffic restrictions listed above may change. There will be, at times, unforeseen situations that may not be in the control of the Contractor and/or the Greater Cincinnati Water Works that may cause delays in traffic movement.
Any questions regarding this project or concerns throughout construction may be directed to Leslie Ostrozny with Greater Cincinnati Water Works at 591-7773 or Leslie.Ostrozny@gcww.cincinnati-oh.gov.